Subject: Re: That Sea Quest Thang
From: [email-masked] (Rich Comber)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 22:47:47 -0500

>Mark Thompson mentioned this before, it probably bears repeating.. 
>you're right, the guys who do this stuff wish they had more time on 
>their hands to write for LWP. The last few tutorials I've done in LWP 
>were what I felt to be "quickies", that is, easy to set up, minimum 
>planning, and not quite as much as I'd like to able to discuss, 
>primarily because of lack of time. There are quite a few topics that I 
>eventually would like to touch on, if I can simply find the time to sit 
>down and write them.
>
>While I'm on the soapbox, throw me ideas for turorials, anyone...  :)
>
>AC
>

Alan:

Hi.  I'm new to the list and a new LW 4.0 user.  There's so much to learn!
I still have to go through the tutorials in the book, but I would love
someone to provide a full explaination of the alpha channel, its usage and
associated tips/techniques.

Thanks!

- Rich Comber  <[email-masked]>